IBPA members can advertise in Foreword Reviews and connect to over 30,000 indie book lovers!
Be sure to sign into your IBPA member profile for the discounted IBPA member price of $305 each. Only 20 spots available!
Registration Deadline: Thursday, September 10, 2020
Materials Due: Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Magazine Shipped: November 1, 2020
Published six times a year, Foreword Reviews is the only print magazine exclusively offering reviews of books from independent presses. They offer a targeted readership of more than 30,000 librarians and booksellers whose primary function is buying books. Readers particularly appreciate Foreword Reviews' full length reviews and sophisticated format, and 85% of them say they order books as a result of an ad they found inside.
IBPA has partnered with Foreword Reviews on a special cooperative advertising program. IBPA members can now buy into cooperative ads (10 books/page) to run in the November/December 2020 issue of Foreword Reviews under a special IBPA umbrella. The cooperative ad provides a cost-effective way of reaching Foreword Reviews targeted readership via a trusted industry resource: IBPA!
Cost is $305 per title placement for IBPA members. Only 20 spots available.
- The ad will run in the November/December 2020 holiday issue of Foreword Reviews.
- Includes a bound in "Cozy Up Spotlight," focusing on Home, Gift, Art, and Craft books
- Enclosed in the ABA's Monthly Box (November) sent to 750 IndieBound independent bookstores
- Sent to buyers at Costco and Barnes & Noble's head office
- ForeSight editorial topics: Health & Fitness, History, Self-Help
- Newsstand presence at select Barnes & Noble and all Books-A-Million stores
- Available on Pressreader and via Flipster, EBSCO's digital magazine newsstand with 80,000 library partners
- Reaching a premium blend of 30,000 librarians, booksellers and readers who value independently published books
Click here to see the spring 2019 cooperative ad
Click here to see the spring 2018 cooperative ad
|-- Inside page - $305 / title
All IBPA members can order placement in the inside pages for $305. We're able to feature approximately 10 titles per page on the inside pages. All titles are listed in specific genres; each listing includes a brief description and all pertinent ordering information. All books in the inside pages are displayed in 4-color.
After we receive your order we will send a confirmation email asking for more details. Included in the 4-color Foreword Reviews ad will be your book's front cover along with information about your book and a brief description.
Please email IBPA chief operations officer Terry Nathan at email@example.com with questions.