Join NetGalley's weekly Featured Placement to get extra exposure for books with distinct themes!
Orders must be made at least 3 weeks prior to the preferred start date of your Featured Placement.
Participation in this promotion is open to IBPA members who have already purchased a 3-month or 6-month NetGalley title listing with IBPA. Contact Christopher Locke with questions.
Placement and Pricing -
Each Featured Placement spot runs for a full week on NetGalley's main FIND TITLES landing page. Books must be available to read at the time of the promotion to be eligible. Spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Featured Placement spots are $110 per title and will be active for one week.
Featured Placement Weeks/Themes
- December 23: One last read before the year ends
- January 6, 2020: Spring Fiction
- January 13: Spring Nonfiction & Bio/Memoir
- January 20: Spring Children's & Middle Grade
- January 27: Debut Authors
- February 3: Diverse & Inclusive Reads
- February 10: Valentine's Day (Romance)
- February 17: Spring Young Adult
- February 24: Mystery & Thrillers
- March 2: Women's Fiction (celebrate International Women's Day)
- March 9: Comics & Graphic Novels
- March 16: Picks for Book Clubs
- March 23: Practical Nonfiction (Home & Garden, Self-Help, Cooking, Crafts, Business)
- March 30: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- April 6: National Poetry Month
- April 13: Paranormal
- April 20: Reads Perfect for Earth Day (Science, Environment, Outdoors & Nature)
- April 27: Debut Authors
Required Materials / Next Steps -
After indicating you'd like to a Category Spotlight (or 2 or 3 or...) by ordering above, you will receive an email containing a PDF explaining next steps. This document contains a link to an online form where you will enter your book's metadata and upload your cover image.
IBPA takes care of the rest!
Additional Promotional Opportunities -
IBPA members who have purchased a 3-month or 6-month NetGalley title listing with IBPA can also participate in any of the following promotional opportunities: