Join NetGalley's weekly Featured Placement to get extra exposure for books with distinct themes!
Orders must be made at least 3 weeks prior to the preferred start date of your Featured Placement.
Participation in this promotion is open to IBPA members who have already purchased a 3-month or 6-month NetGalley title listing with IBPA. Contact Christopher Locke with questions.
Placement and Pricing -
Each Featured Placement spot runs for a full week on NetGalley's main FIND TITLES landing page. Books must be available to read at the time of the promotion to be eligible. Spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Featured Placement spots are $110 per title and will be active for one week.
Featured Placement Weeks/Themes
- May 27: Weddings (Bridal Planning, Self-Help, Romance Fiction)
- June 03: GLBT Book Month
- June 10: Featured Books at ALA Annual Conference
- June 17: Fall/Winter Nonfiction
- June 24: Fall/Winter Young Adult
- July 01: Summer Reads
- July 08: Romance
- July 15: Fall/Winter Fiction
- July 22: Historical Fiction
- July 29: Science & Nature
- August 05: History & Politics
- August 12: Debut Authors
- August 19: Picks for Book Clubs
- August 26: True Stories (Bio/Memoirs, History, True Crime)
- September 02: Mystery & Thrillers
- September 09: Books for Music Lovers
- September 16: All About Animals (Fiction & Nonfiction)
- September 23: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- September 30: Multicultural Interest
- October 07: Historical Fiction
- October 14: Teen Read Week
- October 21: Start planning "New Year, New You" coverage (Health/Self-Help)
- October 28: Mystery & Horror
- November 04: Picture Book Month
- November 11: Romance
- November 18: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- November 25: Books Perfect for Gifting
- December 02: Cozy Mysteries for Cold Weather
- December 09: Religions/Spirit of the Seasons
- December 16: Fiction
- December 23: Best of 2019 Cover Love
- December 30: Make These the First Books You Read in 2020
Required Materials / Next Steps -
After indicating you'd like to a Category Spotlight (or 2 or 3 or...) by ordering above, you will receive an email containing a PDF explaining next steps. This document contains a link to an online form where you will enter your book's metadata and upload your cover image.
IBPA takes care of the rest!
Additional Promotional Opportunities -
IBPA members who have purchased a 3-month or 6-month NetGalley title listing with IBPA can also participate in any of the following promotional opportunities: