Join NetGalley's weekly Featured Placement to get extra exposure for books with distinct themes!
Orders must be made at least 3 weeks prior to the preferred start date of your Featured Placement.
Participation in this promotion is open to IBPA members who have already purchased a 3-month or 6-month NetGalley title listing with IBPA. Contact Christopher Locke with questions.
Placement and Pricing -
Each Featured Placement spot runs for a full week on NetGalley's main FIND TITLES landing page. Books must be available to read at the time of the promotion to be eligible. Spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Featured Placement spots are $110 per title and will be active for one week.
Featured Placement Weeks/Themes
- Dec 17: Fiction
- Dec 31: Make These the First Books You Read in 2019
- Jan 07: Spring Fiction
- Jan 14: Spring Nonfiction
- Jan 21: Spring Children's & Middle Grade
- Jan 28: Spring Biography & Memoir
- Feb 04: Black History Month (Nonfiction & Diversity)
- Feb 11 Valentine's Day (Romance)
- Feb 18: Spring Young Adult
- Feb 25: Mystery & Thrillers
- March 04: Women's Fiction (to celebrate International Women's Day)
- March 11: Cookbooks
- March 18: "Next in a Series" books
- March 25: Debut Authors
Required Materials / Next Steps -
After indicating you'd like to a Category Spotlight (or 2 or 3 or...) by ordering above, you will receive an email containing a PDF explaining next steps. This document contains a link to an online form where you will enter your book's metadata and upload your cover image.
IBPA takes care of the rest!
Additional Promotional Opportunities -
IBPA members who have purchased a 3-month or 6-month NetGalley title listing with IBPA can also participate in any of the following promotional opportunities: