ALREADY AN IBPA MEMBER? Great! Simply log into the "members only" area of the IBPA website to download a current copy of the IBPA Membership Benefits Handbook containing all the information you need to take advantage of each IBPA member benefit.
The IBPA member benefit
IBPA members receive a 20% discount on design services from Monkey C Media, a San Diego, CA based design firm specializing in website design, book cover and branding development.
From Monkey C Media’s Jeniffer Thompson:
"I have been an IBPA member for many years and I am wildly impressed with the level of professionalism and up-tick in quality from that of both the organization and its members in the past several years. We would be honored to support IBPA’s mission to provide tools and resources that help independent publishers produce professionally-packaged books, as well as marketing collateral to support their publishing journey."
Range of services and rack rate pricing (IBPA members pay 20% less than the prices listed below):
- Custom WordPress websites: $3,000 to $7,000
- Book Cover Design (including front cover, spine and back cover design, as well as help with the writing of the backcover marketing copy)
- $800 to $5,000 (interior designs -- range in price depends on word count, number of illustrations, sections, and other factors that determine the scope of the project)
- $2,600 (basic book cover design)
- $3,450 (for book covers that require heavy photo-composite work, for example, the manipulation of several photos to create a fantasy or YA cover)
- Business cards: $375
- Postcards: $650
- Logo development: $1,200 to $3,000
- One-sheets: $1,200
- Author headshots: $695
- Personal Branding
- Custom Social Media
- Publishing Consulting
About Monkey C Media
Monkey C Media offers a wide range of design and photography services. But here’s the deal: We are more than a design house, we love working with people who have great ideas and passion!! While we specialize in website design, book cover and branding development, we really do so much more than that. We listen! We don’t just hear you, we really listen and together I know we can help bring your ideas to life and make your vision shine!
About the Independent Book Publishers Association
IBPA's mission is to lead and serve the independent publishing community through advocacy, education, and tools for success. IBPA's vision is a world where every independent publisher has the tools and knowledge needed to professionally engage in all aspects of the publishing industry.