ALREADY AN IBPA MEMBER? Great! Simply log into the "members only" area of the IBPA website to download a current copy of the IBPA Membership Benefits Handbook containing all the information you need to take advantage of each IBPA member benefit.
The IBPA member benefit
Beyond the Book, the premiere podcasting program on the book industry, and a division of the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), offers IBPA members professional podcast production and distribution. This offer is not available outside of IBPA membership.
- IBPA members can keep their podcasts forever and use it any way they want.
- Once a week, CCC posts a new IBPA member podcast on their Beyond the Book site and feed, and there will be a special page for IBPA member podcasts at http://beyondthebookcast.com/tag/ibpa/.
- Every podcast created for IBPA members on Beyond the Book will be part of CCC’s distribution network, reaching iTunes and podcast portals throughout the web.
- IBPA members will receive a “widget” to play the podcast directly on your website or blog. This player will have a heading, “As Heard on Beyond the Book” and feature the member’s logo and the MP3 file.
- One podcast episode is $500.
- Save $50 on each if you order two podcasts at $450 each.
- Save $100 on each if your order three or more at $400 each.
About CCC's Beyond The Book
BeyondTheBookCast is a free podcast produced by Beyond the Book, the educational program of the not-for-profit Copyright Clearance Center (CCC).
With conferences and seminars featuring leading authors and editors, publishing analysts and information technology specialists, Beyond the Book is the premier resource for knowledge on the latest business issues facing today’s dynamic publishing industry – from initial research to final publication, and beyond.
About the Independent Book Publishers Association
IBPA's mission is to lead and serve the independent publishing community through advocacy, education, and tools for success. IBPA's vision is a world where every independent publisher has the tools and knowledge needed to professionally engage in all aspects of the publishing industry.