IBPA Members Encouraged to Join CASE Act Social Media Campaign (Nov 25-30, 2019)
Thursday, November 21, 2019
(Manhattan Beach, CA - November 21, 2019) -- With Small Business Saturday just around the corner (on November 30), the Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA) has partnered with the Copyright Alliance and others on a social media campaign that will link this day to the CASE Act. IBPA members interested in supporting the CASE Act are encouraged to join the campaign by posting the graphics (with coordinated tweets/Facebook posts) below.
The campaign will run from November 25 through November 30, 2019 (Small Business Saturday). During this time, IBPA will be on the lookout for members' tweets and Facebook posts and will amplify all we see.
Thanks in advance for your support of the CASE Act!
Listen to IBPA podcast host Peter Goodman discuss the CASE Act with the Authors Guild's Mary Rasenberger and Cheryl L. Davis on "Inside Independent Publishing with IBPA."
See also: IBPA Applauds Passing of the CASE Act, H.R. 2426 in the U.S. House of Representatives (October 24, 2019)
See also: IBPA Sends CASE Act Letters of Support to Sen. McConnell and Sen. Schumer (November 6, 2019)
- Post: The #CASEAct "will enable creatives to defend their work and protect their livelihoods," write @dir_JaneClark and @Bobfilmmcqueen. This #SmallBusinessSaturday, urge your senators to support the bill! @ibpa
- URL: https://bit.ly/2XuFwCO
- Post: Photographer Jenna Close writes, "[my] livelihood is constantly affected by the lack of reasonable avenues for pursuing infringement of my work." Urge your senators to protect creators like Jenna by supporting the #CASEAct! @ibpa #SmallBusinessSaturday
- URL: https://bit.ly/2D3lia6
- Post: Writes @Unite4Copyright CEO @keithkup, "most creators and small businesses simply can't afford to enforce their rights." Urge your senators to protect #smallbusiness owners and support the #CASEAct! @ibpa #SmallBusinessSaturday
- URL: https://bit.ly/2O34HJK
- Post: Graphic Artist Rebecca Blake puts it best: "If you’re a creator or friend of the creative community, please urge your elected officials in the House and Senate to support the #CASEAct." @ibpa #SmallBusinessSaturday
- URL: https://bit.ly/2D37Enj
- Post: Write Sandra Aistars and @KevinRMadigan, the #CASEAct "promises long-overdue support" for #smallbusiness owners and creators. This #SmallBusinessSaturday, urge your senators to support the #CASEAct! @ibpa
- URL: https://bit.ly/2pzEtVF
- Post: @TomKennedy, Executive Director of @asmp, calls on senators to "recognize the plight of long-suffering creators . . . by supporting the #CASEAct." This #SmallBusinessSaturday, urge your senators to support the bill! @ibpa
- URL: https://bit.ly/2QzuLh5