FedEx Small Business Grant Contest for IBPA Members
Monday, February 19, 2018
IBPA members are invited to apply for a $25,000 grant for their small business through the FedEx Small Business Grant Contest
The FedEx Small Business Grant Contest is accepting entries from February 20, 2018 to March 28, 2018. This is a great chance for an IBPA member to win one of 10 grants that could change the future of your publishing business.
Start thinking about how you want to tell your story: What do you want to share about your business? And what could a grant help you accomplish? Submit your story for a chance to win one of these prize packages:
- Grand prize: One winner of $25,000, plus $7,500 in FedEx Office® print and business services
- Silver prize: One winner of $15,000, plus $5,000 in FedEx Office print and business services
- Bronze prize: Eight winners of $7,500, plus $1,000 in FedEx Office print and business services
Enter in 4 Easy Steps:
- Write a short profile. Include why you started your publishing business, a description of your product or service, and what makes your business stand out.
- Gather photos and a logo. Highlight the best parts of your publishing business through photos.
- Create a one-minute "elevator pitch" video that describes your publishing business.
- Share your profile with fans during the voting period from February 28, 2018 to April 4, 2018. Their votes may help get you noticed and are only one of the many factors considered when choosing finalists and winners.
Voting rules alert: Buying votes from anyone, or giving discounts or gifts in exchange for votes, is strictly prohibited. Any entrant in violation of these rules will be disqualified.
Click here to learn more about the FedEx Small Business Grant Contest.
See how FedEx helps IBPA members every day
You don’t have to enter a contest to enjoy savings of up to 31%* on FedEx® shipping: just sign up for the IBPA Shipping Program, managed by PartnerShip®. It’s simple to enroll, and there’s no cost and no minimum shipping requirement. Click here for more information about the IBPA Shipping Program or call PartnerShip at 800-599-2902.