"Amazon Master Class: Keywords and Categories and Deep Dive Tools for Optimizing Your Amazon Page"
Internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert Penny C. Sansevieri will demonstrate how to determine keywords and categories and optimize your Amazon book page. (Advanced/Practical)
|Penny C. Sansevieri
About the Program
Amazon’s eco-system is robust and complex – and this class is designed to help you sift through this confusion. In this advanced master class Penny will take what you already know about keywords and categories up to a new level: expert. You'll dig deeper into the Amazon metrics and how to gain more visibility for your book.
This class will cover:
- Understanding how Amazon’s algorithm really works and why everything you do on your book page matters,
- Why the also-bought section on your Amazon book page matters to your algorithm,
- How to do specific keyword searches and where to use these to gain more visibility for your book,
- How to use keywords for fiction books that help to gain more traction,
- Optimizing your Amazon book page and how this will help you convert browsers into buyers,
- The free tools, available to any author, that can help enhance your Amazon page,
- How to understand categories/themes and how to rank consistently #1 in your category,
- Amazon’s international ad portal: why you want to start advertising your book NOW.
Join Amazon expert Penny Sansevieri for this master session to look under the hood of the Amazon eco-system and discover better ways to gain visibility and traction for your books!
About the Presenter
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU. Penny is also the author of eighteen books, including How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon, 5 Minute Book Marketing for Authors, and How to Revise and Re-Release Your Book!
Penny Sansevieri on Facebook, Penny on Twitter, Penny on Instagram, Penny on LinkedIn
The Fine Print
Can’t attend this webinar live? Sign up anyway and watch the recorded session at a time suitable to you. Everyone who registers will receive an email with the video recording of the webinar and a copy of the presenter slides and/or handouts by the end of Friday, January 24, 2020.
*Please note that registrations received after 9:30am Pacific the morning of the webinar won't receive the WebEx log in instructions in time to attend live, but will receive the full video recording and presenter slides/handouts when they are sent out the Friday after the webinar. Also, attending live is limited to the first 100 registrants. All others will receive a copy of the video recording and the presenter slides/handouts.*