About the Program:
Amazon Pay Per Click Campaigns: A Case Study and Plan of Action
Level: Advanced - Practical
Do you feel you're knowledgeable about Amazon and book marketing but can't seem to navigate Amazon Advertising in a way that makes you happy? You're not alone. Amazon Advertising can be a frustrating experience for many, and a lot has changed over these last twelve months. This webinar will help you develop a plan of action (using case examples to help guide the discussion) to increase your odds of success at generating sales of your books. In this advanced webinar, come prepared to learn like a master by studying the masters on Amazon right now.
NOTE: To ensure participants learn about advanced advertising strategies, this webinar will generally NOT cover material already available in Amazon's Help about Amazon Advertising.
In this webinar, Cynthea will discuss:
- Levers that can influence the success of your ad campaigns.
- How to audit your own work to ensure your ad campaigns can achieve maximum potential, relative to your competitors.
- Mysterious metrics you should attempt to understand before you run campaigns (or during if you want to achieve even better results).
- Bidding strategies (dynamic bidding, fixed bidding) and how those strategies can change during the lifecycle of a campaign.
- Campaign optimization and your secret weapons for various needs: automated campaigns, manual campaigns, product and category ads.
- Organization of campaigns and effective time management when growing new campaigns and tending to mature ones.
Learn what works and what doesn't, and create a Plan of Action for your own Amazon Pay Per Click campaign in this IBPA PubU Online webinar!
Can’t attend this webinar live? Sign up anyway and watch the recorded session at a time suitable to you. Everyone who registers will receive an email with the video recording of the webinar and a copy of the presenter slides by the end of Friday, May 31, 2019.
*Please note that registrations received after 9:30am Pacific the morning of the webinar won't receive the WebEx log in instructions in time to attend live, but will receive the full video recording and presenter slides when they are sent out the Friday after the webinar.*
About the Presenter:
Get to know publishing consultant, publisher, and author Cynthea Liu!
Cynthea Liu is a former management consultant for Fortune 500 companies, turned children’s book author. Combining her unique experiences as a consultant and author, she finds great joy as a publishing consultant in helping clients achieve realistic results in a very competitive and difficult industry. She is published with major trade publishers such as Penguin Random House, Simon & Schuster, Sterling, and Scholastic, and her works have been translated into multiple languages. She has also authored original titles and ghostwritten bestselling children’s books for Disney Publishing Worldwide.
Cynthea on LinkedIn | Cynthea on Twitter