About the Program:
Over 2 million books are published worldwide annually. How will you and your book get noticed in a crowded marketplace?
In this power-packed, visually-rich one-hour webinar you will discover practical tools and techniques to help you supercharge your book’s success, including:
- A time-tested formula for creating a bestselling title and subtitle
- How one self-published author sold over one million books without being in a bookstore
- The one element that 75% of booksellers say is the most important part of a book
- Ways a coach used his book to triple his income in three months
- How to create a brand-boosting super series
- The secret to leveraging your book’s most critical 8 seconds
- How the little word “by” can kill your book
- Top mistakes to avoid when developing a powerful, consistent, one-of-a-kind brand
- 10 astounding before/after case studies that will inspire you to leverage your book into a powerhouse
- The critical book production basics you must know
- How to use your book as the cornerstone for building your business
- Tips for maneuvering through common hurdles from manuscript to finished book
And much, much more…
You will come away with an actionable to-do list that will help your book connect to your target audience, attract the attention of publishers and distributors, open doors of opportunity, rise to the top, and sell, sell, sell.
This event is for you if:
- Your manuscript is finished (or nearly finished), and you now face the daunting task of bringing your book to life
- Your book is being rejected by distributors and book stores, or your garage is full of unsold books
- You are an indie publisher wanting to elevate your game
- You want to feel proud of your book, increase revenue, and positively impact your business
- You want your book groomed for bestseller status
Attend live to get your questions answered, vote in our polls, and enter a drawing to win great prizes: three attendees will receive a free 30-minute, one-on-one consultation with Hobie and/or Kathi! ALL attendees will receive their white paper, 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Creating Your Book. We hope you'll join us.
Can’t attend this webinar live? Sign up anyway and watch the recorded session at a time suitable to you. Everyone who registers will receive an email with the video recording of the webinar and a copy of the presenter slides by the end of the day Friday, January 26, 2018.
About the Presenter:
Get to know Hobie Hobart of Dunn+Associates!
For over three decades, Hobie Hobart, his partner Kathi Dunn, and their team at Dunn+Associates Strategic Design and Branding have created success tools for authors, publishers and experts to help them build their branded business empires, including bestselling book covers and customized book marketing materials. Clients include Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Ken Blanchard, Deepak Chopra, HarperCollins, Hay House, Simon and Schuster, Prentice-Hall, as well as scores of indie publishers. Hobie is co-author of Cover That Book: Insider Secrets for Writing and Designing a Bestselling Book Cover.
Facebook | Hobie on LinkedIn | Website