The IBPA member benefit
IBPA members receive a 20% discount off all services from West Coast Mailers (WCM). WCM is a direct mailing business that has been open for over 50 years. Some of the services they provide include inkjet addressing, inserting, folding, printing, marketing, sealing, tabbing, pick-up and delivery of materials.
ALREADY AN IBPA MEMBER? Great! Simply log into the "members only" area of the IBPA website to download a current copy of the IBPA Membership Benefits Handbook containing all the information you need to take advantage of each IBPA member benefit.
About West Coast Mailers
For more than 50 years, WCM has specialized in prompt and personal service.
- WCM guarantee a quick turnaround for anything from automated mass mailing to a specialized fulfillment project.
- A dedicated team of professionals, with attention to detail, will handle a variety of unique mailing jobs that are not suitable for machines.
- Efficient and timely mailing programs are accomplished with the experience and modern mailing equipment at West Coast Mailers. With over 200 unique postal rates for all classes of mail, West Coast Mailers offers substantial postal savings when mailing data is furnished electronically.
- Full maintenance of customer mailing lists, database management.
- Merge/purge, carrier routing, ZIP+4, first class, periodicals standard mail presorting and bar-coding.
- Inserting up to six pieces per envelope.
- Seal, meter or live stamp envelopes.
- Jumbo inserting (9” x 12”) available on-site.
- Hand Assembly.
- Custom packing and mailing.
- As mailing professionals, West Coast Mailers will always recommend the best expedite deliveries.
- Central location to all major postal mail facilities expedites deliveries.
- Pick-up and delivery of materials and mail.
About the Independent Book Publishers Association
IBPA's mission is to lead and serve the independent publishing community through advocacy, education, and tools for success. IBPA's vision is a world where every independent publisher has the tools and knowledge needed to professionally engage in all aspects of the publishing industry.