Small Business Advisor
The IBPA Member Benefit:
Small Business Advisor, Inc. (SBA) offers IBPA members:
- Monthly bookkeeping including general ledger entry; bank reconciliations; bill payment; payroll; payroll taxes; and financial statement preparation.
- Ask the Advisor custom Q&A.
- Sales tax registration and sales tax returns.
- Year-end Federal and state income tax returns.
- Business plan writing and critique/evaluation.
Already an IBPA Member? Great! Simply log into the Members Only area of the IBPA website to download a current copy of the IBPA Membership Benefits Handbook containing all the information you need to take advantage of each IBPA member benefit.
About Small Business Advisor:
Small Business Advisor, Inc. (SBA) helps publishers, small businesses, associations, and not-for-profits run more smoothly and grow their businesses smartly. Launched in 1974, by Joseph Gelb, CPA, attorney, and self-published author, SBA has been serving publishers since 1992 when they published Eric Gelb’s Personal Budget Planner and joined IBPA.
From mailings to exhibits, see how IBPA's marketing programs help you grow your sales.Educational Opportunities
Attend a seminar, ask an expert, and get more free advice with our educational programs.Become a member
Access exclusive members-only benefits starting at just $10.