Become a Member
Find out what thousands of members already know:
IBPA Helps Independent Publishers Succeed — No Matter What Their Size
Top 5 Reasons Why YOU Need IBPA
- Get advice from your own personal publishing consultant. Got a problem or concern? Not sure where to go to get information? The IBPA staff is always available to answer any questions you have, and if they don’t know the answer, they will find it for you. Why pay $150 an hour for a consultant when you can find answers—for free—as an IBPA member?
- Sell more books—by using the hands-on tips you’ll find each month in your free subscription to the IBPA Independent. Consistently voted the number one benefit of IBPA membership, IBPA’s monthly journal is full of specific and practical advice by publishers for publishers. Plus your access to the Independent archives provides more than 100 issues of publishing knowledge on topics that you need to know NOW.
- Sell more books—directly. Whether you publish 1 book or 100 (or more), IBPA’s cooperative marketing programs introduce your title (s) to librarians, bookstores, book reviewers, schools and more target markets through professional print and electronic direct mailings and trade shows at a cost thousands of dollars less than what you would spend on your own.
- Sell more books—by learning from IBPA educational programs. IBPA has been educating publishers for more than 25 years—we know what you need to know to achieve and succeed. Attending IBPA in-person educational events such as our annual Publishing University and webinars through our Publishing University Online can bring your career to another level as you learn new skills and make key contacts.
- Save $1000s. Discounts from IBPA partners on shipping, email newsletter creation, social media strategies, marketing and promotion services and more of what you need now will save you many times the cost of membership. Check out the complete benefit list here http://www.ibpa-online.org/benefits/
If you are an existing member wanting to renew your membership click here
From mailings to exhibits, see how IBPA's marketing programs help you grow your sales.Educational Opportunities
Attend a seminar, ask an expert, and get more free advice with our educational programs.Become a member
Access exclusive members-only benefits starting at just $10.