You're invited to join Publishers Weekly and the NYU SPS Center for Publishing for PubTech Connect, April 20th in NYC.
Register today at a discounted IBPA member rate of $100.00 off the current ticket price (Discount code: PWFRND) for PubTech Connect, a full-day conference about the intersection of publishing and technology. Early bird rates end February 28, 2017.
The inspiration to create this conference was to provide all publishing professionals an opportunity to learn from, adopt and adapt to innovative strategies from companies both inside and outside publishing. We believe this will be very helpful to senior leaders in the book publishing industry eager to learn more about best digital and technological practices.
This conference takes place Thursday, April 20, in New York City and is about using technology, disruptive tactics and smart strategies to boost your businesses and brands. Along with a who’s who from top technology companies, PubTech Connect has announced these featured keynote speakers:
- Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer, New York City, and Kinsey Wilson, Editor, Innovation & Strategy and Executive Vice President, Product & Technology, the New York Times, in conversation about how two of New York’s leading institutions reimagine their digital future.
- Jim Bankoff, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Vox Media, and Sarah Ellison, Contributing Editor, Vanity Fair, in a frank chat about what it takes to build a business based on technology, multiple content categories and a make-it-happen mindset.
Also speaking will be:
- George Baier, IV, HEAD OF MEDIA SOLUTIONS, DROPBOX
- Kim Kelleher, CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER, WIRED MEDIA GROUP
- Tom Klein, CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, MAILCHIMP
- Jay Lauf, PUBLISHER, QUARTZ AND SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, ATLANTIC MEDIA
- J.J. McCorvey, BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY WRITER, FASTCOMPANY
- Sam Olstein, GLOBAL DIRECTOR, INNOVATION, GENERAL ELECTRIC
- Sterling Proffer, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND HEAD OF BUSINESS STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT, VICE MEDIA
For a full list of featured speakers and presenters, and to register, visit PubConnect.com