The Top 10 Ways to Market Online in 2014 – with John Kremer
Start Date: January 22, 2014
End Date: January 22, 2014
Doors Open / Start Date: 11:00 am PST / 2:00 pm EST
Would you like to sell hundreds of books in the next two weeks?
Would you like to get thousands of new visitors to your website in the next month?
Would you like to learn how to connect with the top websites your potential buyers are already visiting almost every day?
Join John Kremer, longtime IBPA Publishing University faculty and author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Book, as he delivers the latest tips on how to get thousands of eyeballs online – so you can sell more books in the coming year.
You will learn:
- How to use blog commenting to get your foot in the door for much bigger things.
- How to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Goodreads, and Pinterest to build up your fan base.
- How to create a viral video that gets watched – and passed on.
- How to do a blog tour that really creates impact.
- How to use Q&A columns to build relationships with key websites – and get key eyeballs over and over again.
- How, why, and when to send out press releases online.
- How, why, and where to give out your book free.
- How to become a regular guest blogger on high-traffic websites.
- How to create an Amazon bestseller – or something even better – long-term book sales.
- How to podcast your way to fame and fortune.
PLUS: A special surprise marketing technique will be revealed during this talk, something John hasn’t revealed before.
Book marketing expert John Kremer is the owner of Open Horizons. He is the author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books; Book Marketing Magic: How to Sell Your Novel, Children’s Book, Memoir, or Nonfiction Book Like a Pro; The Complete Direct Marketing Sourcebook; Do-It-Yourself Book Publicity Kit; and Celebrate Today.
From mailings to exhibits, see how IBPA's marketing programs help you grow your sales.Educational Opportunities
Attend a seminar, ask an expert, and get more free advice with our educational programs.Become a member
Access exclusive members-only benefits starting at just $10.