PALA – How to Sell More Books
Start Date: October 15, 2014
End Date: October 15, 2014
Doors Open / Start Date: 7:00 PM
Location: Culver City
Contact Information: Sharon Goldinger | email@example.com | 949-581-6190
Registration: General Registration
Got books of your own—or your other authors’—to sell? Need ideas on boosting your sales? This panel of experts will show you step-by-step how to sell large volumes of books, in both print and e-book forms.
Specific issues will include:
– Selling mass quantities of books on Amazon
– Direct Sales: Selling large volumes of books as a speaker and through other corporate sales
– Boosting e-Book and print sales through special promotions and reviews
– Veterans Memorial Building | 4117 Overland Avenue, Culver City (Corner of Overland & Culver).
– Parking is free on site.
– Meetings are on the first floor, down the hall to the left of the front doors. The PALA sign will be on the meeting room door.
– FREE for PALA Members
– $15.00 for Non-Members
From mailings to exhibits, see how IBPA's marketing programs help you grow your sales.Educational Opportunities
Attend a seminar, ask an expert, and get more free advice with our educational programs.Become a member
Access exclusive members-only benefits starting at just $10.