IBPA Webinar: How to Create How-to Tips on Pinterest for Your Hard-to-Illustrate Books
Start Date: March 19, 2014
End Date: March 19, 2014
Doors Open / Start Date: 10:00am PT / 1:00 pm ET
Location: Online Webinar
About the program:
Do you have a book on a topic that’s hard to illustrate and doesn’t lend itself easily to pretty photos? If so, you can still make a killing on Pinterest, the red-hot site that features gorgeous images.
Joan Stewart’s Pinterest board “50 Tips for Free Publicity” has more than 2,300 followers and has been in the #1 spot on Google search for the keyword phrase “free publicity” for several months and the board isn’t even complete! Every time Joan pins, several people repin and share. The Pintrest site is even beating her own website in the Google rankings for the phrase “free publicity”.
During this 60-minute online webinar you’ll learn:
- How Joan creates her tips very quickly using PowerPoint.
- How to make the process go more quickly after you’ve created your first tip.
- The biggest missed opportunity on Pinterest—so many pinners are making this mistake!
- Three ways to optimize your Pinterest board for the search engines to pull traffic.
- How you can create a big board that pulls traffic in a little more than a week.
- Which parts of this project you can outsource for next to nothing.
- Where to look for inexpensive help.
- The one thing you shouldn’t do after you’ve created your board and have started promoting it.
- How to drastically reduce the amount of time it takes you to create your board.
- How to link two of your “how to” tip boards that are related.
- Where to place your board among all the others so people who visit you see it quickly.
About the presenter:
Publicity expert Joan Stewart, who ranks #1 for “free publicity” on Google, works with business owners, nonprofits and organizations that need to use free publicity in traditional and social media to establish their credibility, enhance their reputation, position themselves as experts, sell more products and services, and promote a favorite cause or issue–without an expensive publicist.
For almost two decades, under The Publicity Hound brand, she has trained and coached thousands of CEOs and business owners, nonprofit executives, PR agency staff, publicists, marketing directors, authors, speakers and experts via live events, online training, consulting, and her private mentor program.
Stewart, a former newspaper editor, is the author of four books on publicity and PR, and has contributed to more than 60 books on publicity, PR, marketing, small business, book publishing and social media.
From mailings to exhibits, see how IBPA's marketing programs help you grow your sales.Educational Opportunities
Attend a seminar, ask an expert, and get more free advice with our educational programs.Become a member
Access exclusive members-only benefits starting at just $10.