eBook Ninjas™: Images Workshop – $125 Discount for IBPA Members
Start Date: December 2, 2014
End Date: December 2, 2014
Doors Open / Start Date: 9 AM EST
Location: Google | 111 8th Avenue (btwn 15th & 16th Streets) New York, NY 10011
Registration: General Registration
This intensive hands-on one-day workshop will teach you both basic and advanced techniques for creating, editing, sizing, managing, and styling images in your ebook files.
This workshop will focus on:
- Both basic and advanced techniques for creating, editing, sizing, managing, and styling images in your ebook files, whether those images are small and unimportant or large and integral to the content.
- How to use photographs, line drawings, charts, cover images, marketing images, and other design elements, whether they are in JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, or another format and whether they are vector or raster, color or grayscale.
- How to create files that account for device-specific issues, accessibility, and semantic markup.
- Styling options for full-screen images, captions and descriptions, and cover images.
- Bulk conversion, manipulation, and coding techniques to help you save time in your development process.
Joshua Tallent | Chief eBook Architect at Firebrand Technologies
IBPA Member Discount
- $550 for IBPA Members with code IBPAebookninjas
- $675 for Non-Members
From mailings to exhibits, see how IBPA's marketing programs help you grow your sales.Educational Opportunities
Attend a seminar, ask an expert, and get more free advice with our educational programs.Become a member
Access exclusive members-only benefits starting at just $10.