eBook Ninjas™: Business of Ebooks Workshop – $125 Discount for IBPA Members
Start Date: October 28, 2014
End Date: October 28, 2014
Doors Open / Start Date: 9 AM EST
Location: Random House | 1745 Broadway #3, New York, NY 10019
Registration: General Registration
This full-day, interactive workshop will give you the knowledge and skills you need to market and distribute your ebooks, manage their rights and common legal considerations, and target new revenue opportunities.
You will learn:
- How to get ebooks up for sale at the many ebook retailers in the US and elsewhere.
- How to promote ebooks.
- The best strategies for different kinds of ebooks.
- How to communicate effectively with the rest of your team, your outsource vendors, and your peers about the impact ebooks can have on your business.
- How to address the common issues that affect every publisher.
Joshua Tallent | Chief Data Architect at Firebrand Technologies’ eBook Architects
Brian Flagler | Attorney specializing in publishing law
IBPA Member Discount
- IBPA members: $550 with code IBPAebookninjas
- Non-Members: $675
From mailings to exhibits, see how IBPA's marketing programs help you grow your sales.Educational Opportunities
Attend a seminar, ask an expert, and get more free advice with our educational programs.Become a member
Access exclusive members-only benefits starting at just $10.