What Makes Startups Succeed
« Back to Independent Articles
Every large and successful
company was once a startup struggling to survive. Only a small percentage of
startups succeed. Thanks to a study conducted over a period of about four
years, we now have some answers to questions such as:
· What factors are most responsible
for a startup’s success?
· What differentiates a successful
startup from one that fizzles and dies?
· How important are factors such as
boards of directors, seasoned management, cutting-edge technology, marketing
and business models?
· How do venture investors help or
· Are there important differences
between venture-funded startups and those that bootstrap their way to success?
· How important is leadership for
· How important is technology?
· In sum,
From mailings to exhibits, see how IBPA's marketing programs help you grow your sales.Educational Opportunities
Attend a seminar, ask an expert, and get more free advice with our educational programs.Become a member
Access exclusive members-only benefits starting at just $10.